Professional tree care from Happy Tree Ltd. begins with a visit to the client’s home, during which we provide a free estimate for the recommended services. This visit may also afford us with the opportunity to perform a general overview and assessment of the horticultural issues that may impact the health and condition of the other trees and plants in the landscape.
During our many years in the tree-care industry, we have witnessed far too many trees being removed that may have been saved. Preemptive treatment, pruning and bracing can go a long way toward keeping trees vigorous and safe and making their removal unnecessary.
The professional staff at Happy Tree Ltd. use their knowledge and skill to accomplish effective interventions that support the health and vigor of the landscape. The particular services that could be recommended might include pruning, bracing, systematic applications for pathogen control, strangulating root intervention, soil treatments and lightning protection, to name a few. Tree removals may also be recommended when necessitated by advanced disease or structural deficiencies.
A strong and identifying feature of Happy Tree Ltd. is the unobtrusive, efficient, and professional manner in which all of our procedures are performed. When it is at all possible to do so, a conscious effort is made to minimize the impact of our equipment and debris on the property owner’s lawn or landscape. To this end we employ highly skilled and efficient personnel practiced in the traditional arts of climbing and roping. In cases where it is necessary to traverse lawn areas to access the trees in need of service, protective mats are used to avoid turf damage.
Tree servies Includes
- General maintenance including removal of deadwood, shaping and thinning
- Crane and Bucket truck services
- Stump Grinding
- Cabling and Bracing providing structural support
- Lightning Protection Systems
- Root Feeding and Soil Rejuvenation
Proudly Serving, Montgomery, Bucks, Berks, Chester, Philadelphia counties!
Pruning - One of the wisest investments you can make in your property is keeping the trees and shrubs safe, healthy, and beautiful by maintaining a pruning program. Some major reasons for pruning are:
- Safety and Property Liability Issues- involves removing branches that could fall and cause injury or property damage, trimming branches that interfere with lines of sight on streets/driveways, and removing branches that grow into utility lines.
- Health - involves removing diseased or insect-infested wood, thinning the crown to remove crossing/rubbing branches increasing airflow and reducing some pest problems. Proper thinning is also used to encourage trees to develop a strong structure and reduce the likelihood of damage during severe weather.
- Aesthetics- involves enhancing the natural from and character of trees or stimulating flower production. Pruning for form can be especially important on open-growth trees that do very little self-pruning.
Removals - A last resort for our staff at Happy Tree, but given certain circumstances it is a necessary evil. Happy Tree employs personnel to safely dismantle trees of all shapes and sizes.
Cabling & Bracing - Cabling and bracing is the art and science of mechanically joining cracked or potential-to-crack tree parts. Bracing is normally done as part of an overall cabling system adding strength to weak crotches.
Root & Soil Management - Shade and ornamental trees succumb to root problems more than to any other cause. It takes a trained expert to anticipate or to detect, diagnose and treat your trees valuable under-ground life support.
Crane & Bucket Truck services - With the proper equipment, Happy Tree is able to safely and efficiently tend to all your hazardous or large trees. Whether it’s shaping, removing, or reducing having the correct equipment for the job not only keeps our climbers safe, but also allows Happy Tree to operate a step-above the traditional rope & rigging technique
Lightning Protection - Tall trees, and even isolated shorter trees, attract lightning. Our lightning protection systems work to safe guard your trees by greatly diminishing and discharging ground charges that build up during electrical storms.